Do you know anyone who has ever done this in an elevator?
1. Made race car noises when anyone got on or off.
2. Grimaced painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
3. Whistled the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
4. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
5. On a long ride, swayed side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
7. Cracked open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside asked: “Got enough air in there?”
8. Offered name tags to everyone getting on the elevator.
9. Stood silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
10. When arriving at your floor, grunt and pretended to strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
11. Leaned over to another passenger and whispered: “Noogie patrol coming!”
12. Greeted everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
13. Done Tai Chi exercises.
14. Stared, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: “I’ve got new socks on!”
15. Meowed occasionally.
16. Asked each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
17. Wore a puppet on your hand and talked to other passengers “through” it.
18. Started a sing-along.
19. When the elevator was silent, look around and ask “is that your beeper?”
20. Played the harmonica.
21. Shadow boxed.
22. Said “Ding!” at each floor.
23. Leaned against the button panel.
24. Listened to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
25. Drew a little square on the floor with chalk and announced to the other passengers that this is your “personal space.”
26. Brought a chair along.
27. Pulled your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
28. Carried a blanket and clutch it protectively.
29. Made explosion noises when anyone pressed a button.
30. Stared at your thumb and said “I think it’s getting larger.”
31. If anyone brushed against you, recoiled and hollered “Bad touch!”
32. Challenged your neighbor to a “Tic-Tac-Toe” tournament.
33. Laughed hysterically for five seconds, stopped, and glared at the other passengers like they were crazy.
34. As the elevator was going up, jumped violently up and down, shouting “Down! I said down, dammit!”
33. Tried to get a game of “Twister” going.