Our customers know that to keep their elevator’s running without interruption that preventative maintenance is a top priority. Well with advancements in technology, remote elevator monitoring is now possible. This process known as Intelligent Monitoring System (IMS) allows our technicians the opportunity to see all aspects of your elevator and in some case diagnose issues before they surface.
We understand that as a building owner or facility manager your goal is to have your building running at peak efficiency all the time. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to strengthen the communication loop and provide you with real-time feedback on all of your elevator systems. Here are a couple of the reasons why our customer service sets the industry standard.
Senior Account Executives
They know your equipment and they live in your community. They understand the daily challenges your building faces and they constantly working to develop a plan to best meet your needs. Our team will work with you to help you maximize the longevity of your equipment
Customer Service Team
We refer to them internally as CST, this team has been constructed to handle all of your account information and to answer any questions you have. Some of the key functions the customer service team can handle for you include:
- Research customer inquiries, and gather all relevant information on any issues.
- Schedule any minor repairs to make sure your equipment is running smoothly.
- Respond to customer requests for information, and provide any necessary documentation you require.
For customers who require a real-time look in on all elevators across their entire facility Bay State Elevator offers the use of our customer portal. This tool is always up to date with the most current information about your equipment, here’s a few more new facts about the customer portal:
- Private and secure this online tool can be accessed from any computer or smartphone
- 24×7 access off up-to-date information
- Check the status of repair requests, and any work you have scheduled
- Log questions online and communicate directly with our customer service team